BCE Clamped-In Coil Heater
Excellent Choice for Many Industries
The Clamped-In Coil Heater provides excellent temperature uniformity of +/-1.5°C @ 350°C (see Ramp Temperature vs Time graph for more details). The 200mm unit in its present form factor was designed by BCE and is responsible for semiconductor wafer processing of 2um dielectric layers evenly across 150mm and 200mm silicon substrates. Both sizes of wafers rest directly on top of the hard clear anodized surface. There are no signs of any patterning in the 2um dielectric layer on the silicon wafer that typically occurs with other heater chucks. Moreover, this is achieved without brazing or casting, lowering the cost and delivery time for your prototype.
- Available in multitude shapes and sizes.
- Staked-in heater technology prevents the need for brazing/casting.
- High purity applications.
- Precise control and uniformity via custom watt densities and patterns.
- Distributed wattage for ideal application of heat to part with minimal losses.
- Multiple heating zone capabilities for more precise control.
- Available in virtually any voltage, AC or DC.
- Integrated sensors including thermocouples and RTD's.
- Wide variety of lead configurations conforming to shock and vibration, vacuum and purity standards.
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.