Thermocouple Vacuum Feedthrough
Measuring Temperature in a Vacuum? Get BCE Thermocouple Feedthroughs
Thermocouple Feedthroughs are used in many vacuum applications for temperature measurement. Thermocouples create a voltage signal from inside the vacuum system to external measuring instruments. BCE offers several standard thermocouple feedthrough designs as well as custom designs to meet your exact needs.
- 300 Series stainless flanges and probes
- NPT, KF, NW, or Male UNF Flanges also available
- Type C, E, J, K, S, T, & more thermocouple types
- Mini thermocouple connector available
- Probe length customer specified
- Flange size customer specified
- Lead wires ~24" on vacuum and atmosphere side
Looking for Multiple Replaceable Thermocouples in a Feedthrough?
DRAWINGS & SPECIFICATIONS
BCE KF 16 Flange - Visualization and Specifications
- Material: 304SS, 1.57mm Ø x 914mm L
- KF 16 Flange
- Leak rate: 1x109 ATM cc/sec HE
- Type "K" thermocouple
- Mini "K" thermocouple connector
- Shipment: Can ship in 1 week ARO
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.