300mm Aluminum Heater Chuck
Innovative Approach Lowers Heater Cost
BCE developed this 300mm aluminum heater chuck that is un-brazed utilizing the compression of two plates with counter sink set screws. The heater surface specs are 0.003” flatness at a 0.005” parallelism. Using a 208 volt power supply at 9.7ohm, the heater is capable of starting @ 25°C and ramping up from 100°C to 465°C in 23 minutes.
A highly effective high 300mm heater with exceptional uniformity. The heater maintains 435°C (± 1%).
- Achieve temperature up to 435°C @ ± 2% or better
- Internal element must be able to withstand temperatures up to 600°C
- Anodized surface for electrical isolation
- 208 Volt, 9.7 Ohm, 4,460 Watt (+5% / - 10%)
- Thermocouple bore hole to be placed at the center (variable)
- 4 point temperature profile on the top surface of the heater
- Used an infrared sensor for each 4 point locations
- FINISH: Hard coat anodize per MIL-A-8625F, Type 3 Class1 Hard-coat thickness
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.