Vacuum Ring Heater-Feedthrough Combo
A custom heater for aerospace lubricants quality assurance.
Aerospace lubricants need to be heated and tested in a vacuum for quality assurances that they will work at high altitudes and beyond. This heater is designed as a lower-cost alternative while keeping the identical heat transfer profile and the existing component's excellent vacuum integrity.
The heater and vacuum feedthrough combination achieves effectiveness by reducing the customer's component cost and increasing efficiency. A BCE Temp Control Console with an RS-485 communication system operates the heater from a control room. The ramp time performs above customers, and a temperature uniformity check is available.
- Vacuum Ring Heater to achieve temperature up to 200°C in 15 to 30 minutes.
- 304 SS 2.75 CF Flange Feedthrough -10°C to +65°C.
- Vacuum rating to 1 x 10 -9 Torr.
- Internal element must be able to withstand temperatures up to 300°C.
- Surface connection needed to mate properly with the center extrusion device.
- 120 Volt, 60 Ohm, 240 Watt (+/-10%), 2 Amp.
- Thermocouple built-in to heater source with ceramic connector.
- Proper through holes for mounting.
- Aluminum base with 304 Stainless Steel Heater.
- Surface Finish: 32 Ra.
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.