450mm Vacuum Heater Chuck
An atomic layer deposition (ALD) application up to 360°C is the focus of the latest BCE 450mm vacuum heater chuck. The design is a compressed assembly with many vacuum holes and grooves in the bottom plate to allow the gases to escape during the pump down of the vacuum chamber. No surface anodizing is required.
This highly effective vacuum heater reached an atmospheric temperature of 360°C in under 30 minutes. The reduced mass on the bottom plate provides proper gas elimination with a quicker initial ramp time. Due to this decreased ramp time, a reduced wattage may be an option for the future iterations of the 450mm Vacuum Heater Chuck.
- Plate Body : Aluminum 6061
- Seal Assembly: Stainless Steel
- Electrical Heating Element: 3,850 Watts (+/- 10%) / 240 Volts
- Maximum Temperature: 360° C in Vacuum
- Heater Sheath Transition and Compression Components: Stainless Steel 304
- Collared Compression Sleeve Brazed in Two Locations
- 16ra, Surface Finish, No Anodize
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.