Vacuum Heater Platens
Can be used in vacuum and atmosphere for electronic processing of next-generation displays such as computer monitors and smartphones. Adding layers of organic materials between electrodes (the cathode and anode) may be deposited on a substrate using the Vacuum Heater Platen.
- Plate body material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: from 6”² to 40”²
- Internal heat source material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Internal heat source to withstand temperature <650°C and be electrically isolated
- Surface flatness: 0.0005” to 0.002”
- Parallelism: 0.005”
- Surface finish: application specific
- A cold section on the heat source was required with Teflon™ Leads
- Dual flanges, (1) for the heat source, (1) for the sensors
- Type “K” Thermocouple at locations to determine uniformity
- Voltage from: 24 Volt to 480 Volt
- Wattage from: 500 Watt to 11,000 Watt (+/-10%)
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.