Compression Fitting Feedthrough: A Versatile Solution for Tube and Thermocouple Feedthroughs
Vacuum chambers often require tube and thermocouple feedthroughs that allow for specific distances during installation. To address this need, we offer a compression fitting solution, empowering our customers with control over the distance in their installations. Through extensive experimentation, we have designed a feedthrough that enables the maximum quantity of 1/8" compression fittings in a standard KF40 and KF50 flange, while still providing enough distance for necessary compression and disassembly.
Download Case Study (PDF)
- Compressible vacuum flange offers the following features:
- Temperature range: 0°C to +180°C (limited by O-ring's maximum temperature capacity)
- Material: Stainless steel 304
- 1/8" compression fitting with a 7/16" hex bored through
- Compression of any 1/8" diameter tubing or sensor
- 304 stainless steel KF40 and KF50 flanges
- He Leak Tested to achieve a leak rate of 1 x 10¯7 ATM, CC/sec or better (leak rate after compression depends on the material and wall thickness of the tubing, as well as the strength of compression)
By utilizing a reusable feedthrough, end users can effortlessly introduce new sensors into their systems while maintaining vacuum integrity. These compression fitting feedthroughs provide the flexibility and convenience needed for seamless installations.
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.